Hi, Team Captain:
Good news--I think. Your team has officially been ACCEPTED for LeMons Goin' for Broken, at Reno-Fernley Raceway on 23-24 May 2009. We got tons of crappy entries for this race; yours was just enough crappier to be selected. Nice work.
Current list of things to do before the race:
- MAKE SURE OUR COMMINICATIONS WORK!
- Procure new SA2005 full-face helmets
- Re-wire the bubble blower and crystal (with wire that is actually flexable... no more solid copper BS)
- Check the oil
- Re-paint it
- Re-weld the owl bar
- Fix the hood (it flew off during a track-day)
- Re-install fire extinguisher and remove passenger seat
- Install super-secret charging system!